Dirt Crits postponed until 26 November

After further review/clarification of the current Covid 19 restrictions currently applying to cycling in Victoria we have (sadly) reached a decision to postpone the Dirt Crits series for the next two weeks. Assuming that restrictions are further eased on 23 November we plan to recommence the series with Round 2 on Thursday 26 November. Handicaps based on last week’s time trial will still apply.

Parents and guardians of those currently enrolled in the series have been notified by text.

Apologies for the disappointment and any inconvenience that this may cause. Please keep riding and training in the meantime.